First and foremost. During these unprecedented times, we urge you all to look after yourselves and stay safe. Protecting yourself is one of the best ways you can look after others and we all need to look out for each other. Please do what you can to help your loved ones, your friends and your neighbours. Even just a phone call can make a huge difference.
Secondly, we would like to advise you on what we are doing during the ongoing period.
- We are currently still shipping out all UK orders and plan to continue so long as it is safe for us to do so.
- We are following government guidelines on prevention methods, by protecting ourselves we can best ensure you remain protected. As a small family-run business, we are able to isolate and minimize outside contact very effectively. Hygiene is always extremely important to us and even more so during this difficult period, so rest assured we are washing our hands more than normal whilst picking and packing orders in a clean environment.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary.
- We will keep up to date with Royal Mail and check their services regularly. Please be aware that Special Delivery Next Day service has been revoked and services may take longer due to higher demand and staff shortages at Royal Mail, so please be understanding if your delivery takes a little longer than normal. Royal Mail is doing an amazing job in these challenging times.
- Royal Mail will not ask you to sign for 1st and 2nd Class Sign For services. They will knock on your door, leave your parcel on your doorstep and stand back in line with social distancing measures. This new procedure is to keep everyone safe.
- Due to high demand and staff shortages in the supply chain, we cannot guarantee stock levels or supply times.
Rupert and Rachel